Weekend with Les

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Weekend with Les
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:18:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just spent another weekend with Les Myer (PDLJMPR) a good friend which
I met over the internet because we both own Sprites.
It was another interesting weekend, they usually are when Les is
involved.
Les drove my Bugeye to another friends house where he was waxing his
1934 MG PA. The owner has this 65 year old MG as his old car and drives
a 53 MG TD as his modern car. We proceeded to drive both cars up the
beach and grabbed a cup of coffee. Later Dave comes over in the gentle
rain in the PA where we hopped in my daughters A40 and went to dinner.
Talked LBCs all night.
This morning while having breakfast, another buddy drops by, he did not
drive his MGA because it was raining and it has no top or side curtains.
It turns out I had a semi decent set of side curtains for his MGA so off
he went just a bit happier.
Les managed to "tune up" my brother and my computers while he was here.

I now know why Les is not very visible on the list and why there is an
interim editor for PDLJMPR. I will not disclose Les' current endeavor
but I do wish him the very best of luck on his current *project*.

It was just a great weekend.
Thanks for reading
Frank