Re: Repair costs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Repair costs
From: "Scott Lewis" <sl@eyequip.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:56:01 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

I have been a lurker for the past few months, getting a feel for what is
happening.  I had a 60 Bugeye many years ago and now have recently purchased
a very nice 60 again.  It is very original and cranked up immediately after
not running for 7 years.

I do not have the time (or talents) to do a brake job, tune up, timing
chain/gear replacement, front bushings, and sway bar installation.  This
should get me to a comfortable (safe) driving condition and let me get into
my specialty, bodywork.  (Out of college I worked in a restoration shop for
3 years

My question is what should the above work cost me?  Can anyone give me an
idea?

Scott Lewis

Scott Lewis

EyeQuip Division of Alliance Medical Marketing, Inc.  www.eyequip.com
Keratron Corneal Topographer ( CALCO Contact Lens Design Software
Discam( Optic Nerve Analyzer

800-393-8676, 904-247-3132, Fax 904-247-3133
2250 Third Street South, Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250 USA