Re: 40 DCOE numbers

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: 40 DCOE numbers
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 18:34:31 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Larry,

I Finally had to go out and look to see what I had on Puddles' DCOE40.
I am running a street race cam MD286 Kent cam, 2" Headers, 2" free flow
exhaust, 8.8 compression pistons.  I know it's a little over kill but it
sure does sound nice.
DCOE40/22  With the choke on right side
Idle Jet 50 F9
Pump Jet .045
Emulsifier Tube F9

That's the three I can get wo relatively easy.

I was having a flat spot at about 2500 RPM, but by redoing the PCV valve
the correct way, it went away.  I'm not using any vaccuum advance on the
dist.  I have set timimg to 20 degrees.  Stock dist.  Hope this helps.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby