Missing at high RPM only ... REPORT.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Missing at high RPM only ... REPORT.
From: "Dave" <dgfox@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:10:18 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sadly, the distributor cap screws were found to be tight. (so much for the
easy fix)
I clipped off the old hole in each wire and made fresh connections just to
be sure.
Still same problem. :-(
I really don't know what to think at this point.(not that I did before)
It's only within the range of 4800-5100 sustained rpm's that the misfires
occur.
(Ulix thinks my tach reads a little high) above and below are smooth as
silk.

Any and All ideas would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks
Dave
'67 midget that longs to run well at high rpm's