honesty

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: honesty
From: Dan & Robyn Theriault <carousel@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 09:47:04 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Susie brings up a good point. I've been pseudo-lurking on this list for a
few months now and am impressed with the Q&A side of things but even more
impressed with the way fellow listers are treated. It's as tho everyone was
everyone else's best friend. I've made one purchase off the list and am very
satisfied with  my purchase ( a steering wheel ). As soon as this message is
typed I will be mailing a check to another total stranger for my
Spridgeteers shirts. I believe in trusting people until they prove they
can't be trusted. If someone sells you a product and you are disatisfied,
the product should be returnable with a full refund...if this becomes a
problem..the "bad seller" should be identified so others will know of their
trade practices....like the stores that put bounced checks on display.

Trying to live an honest life (but failing miserably at times..)
Dan & Stunt Baby