90%

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 90%
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:41:17 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/3/1999  8:28:47PM,  type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< but 90% of this stuff can be found somewhere
 at some time >>

Hi List,

I'm encouraged to ask if anyone has the alloy rocker (valve gear to you guys &
gals?) cover with the big S cast into the top.  I saw one at Spriterush and
Alan (hello39) advised me it was a Speedwell cover.  Well, it may or not be a
speedwell cover (I have seen different Speedwell covers but I would quite like
one.  I don't way to pay a king's ransome for one but neither does it have to
be NOS or anything like that.  I just fancy a non-standard rocker cover that
is a bit different.

Finally, if anyone wants an MG Metro valve cover I saw one in the breakers
yard the other day but not sure if the shipping + cost would make it
worthwhile from the UK - but willing to enquire.

Daniel1312