LAST CALL for first run of polos and Shirts!

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LAST CALL for first run of polos and Shirts!
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:53:54 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
sorry to lean on this but the people who ordered like 2 weeks ago I'm sure are
getting inpatient. and so am I, he he....

    If you want a shirt, this is your chance. I also need checks from a lot of
you
still. I received about 10  out of the 60 who ordered so far.  I need to have
your
checks in my hand by Friday when I hit the printers. I'll cover for some of you,
(mostly international people)  if I don't get your check by Friday. But my funds
are low (college student), so I can't cover all of you, so your haste is very
much
appreciated.

BTW order page is at http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Outback/9157/form.html
(I've
heard Netscape & AOL don't like it much, but give it a try anyway)

Thanks,

Toby

you can always wait for the next printing run if you don't want to rush, let me
know, tob@taltec.net