t-shirts, thanks

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: t-shirts, thanks
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:55:27 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    Thanks all who ordered, I think I will get most peoples checks by Friday or
at
the latest Saturday. just wanted to thank all who ordered. seems that the
spridget
logo is really popular. The grand total for the first run is : 172 shirts!
that's
more than  4 times my original estimate! the odds are better that we will spot
each
other at meets and spridget events that's for sure...

    I will of course take orders for a second run of shirts. Also other stuff
that
I have to look into include, top quality black baseball caps with embroidered
white
spridget logos on the front. Maybe I will look into regular spridget logo
patches
so you can sew it anywhere you want. Also I'm going to place a hi resolution
PhotoShop image available for download on one of my pages, this will allow
anybody
to download it and print it yourself on "Iron transfer" or "sticker" paper and
make
your own stuff.

Tell me your ideas. I don't think we want the spridget logo EVERYWHERE! I think
cups and mugs are a bad idea. I dunno.... too much of a good thing etc.....

Maybe polos are enough....

Thanks again,

Toby