Re: shock question.

To: DRDohm@aol.com
Subject: Re: shock question.
From: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 21:19:56 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All!

        What I did was jack up the car under the sill using a 2x6 running from
the rear spring support to the front wheel arch.  I then supported the
car back and front of the 2x6 with jack stands then just jacked up the
lower arm at the front enough to take the weight off the upper arm,
which was free to disconnect.  Just keep an eye on the spindle so it
does not  fall over; mine just sort of sat there not moving.

--
            David E. Wood       v               / |\    |\\