Re: Conclave 98 Follow-up

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: Healeys@autox.team.net
To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Conclave 98 Follow-up
From: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:39:07 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
Typical practice is that when this catches up to the underwriting department of
the insurance company they will request proof that the vehicle has been
repaired.

The acceptable proof may be in the form of paid receipts from the repair shop
that completed the work and/or detailed pictures. Lacking documentation, the
companies usually delete the vehicle from the policy entirely or at least the
physical damage coverage.

This is generally a simple matter and there is seldom a coverage lapse unless
the owner ignores or fails to comply with the request for proof.

This information and required proof may vary among insurance companies.
I have seen these requests from the underwriting departments take as long as 6
months from the time of settlement.

Jay Fishbein, CT