Midget sighting

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget sighting
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 21:51:54 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, List!
Anybody recognize this car:   '72 Midget, BRG, Virginia plates ACX-8843?
It passed me on I-95 in southern Virginia this afternoon.  It was all I
could do to stay with him, since he was cruising at 80 or above, and with
all the cops that were out today I wasn't comfortable driving that fast.
Eventually, it pulled into the Welcome Center at the N.C. line.   The
driver wasn't too interested in talking about the car (more interested in
finding the restroom), but he did say he was taking it to south Florida for
the owner and had to be there tomorrow.   The car appeared to be pretty
much stock and unrestored, so I hope he makes it at that rate.   The driver
didn't seem to be knowledgeable about Spridgets, since he didn't even know
what year the car was.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain