Re: Keeping tires beautiful

To: "Mark Endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Keeping tires beautiful
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 20:40:18 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I know you can't be like Me MARK... how many ways are there to clean a damn
tire... jeez wash the thing... with the cleaner of your choice and put your
favorite armour all on it and drive the damn thing... this ain't the world
of show's is it?

But you gotta know I am going out to the shop straight away to polish my
tires.. you gotta know it is worth another two miles and hour and that 153
record I am running against... was only six miles away from my147.... Smile
guys.. tongue firmly in cheek....

Keith .. I ain't going to wax no dag gumm tires... Turk....
100/4  bugeye....Box.... and the cleanest Camaro Land speed racer in town
if you discount the none glare no shine Goodyear Front runners....