Re: Baking enamel.........

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Baking enamel.........
From: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:05:48 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
About baking paint-Sometimes the problem with paint not adhering well after
baking is the part itself. On some parts heating it up will release gases or
other materials absorbed into the metal itself over the years. Simple
surface cleaning of the part doesn't get the embedded stuff out but heating
will release this stuff and break the bond of the paint.

Jon

per Steve Byers...