Re: Got the dash back

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Got the dash back
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 06:39:20 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
We can't post pictures via the list.  Mark doesn't allow it.  All we can send
are
text-only messages, for lots of reasons I suppose.  Different readers have
different features, and can you imagine coming back after a few days with 125
messages complete with pictures to download?  heh heh  We need
alt.binaries.pictures.lbc.spridget or something.

adrian