Blah-Insurance Stuff

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blah-Insurance Stuff
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:50:04 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am wanting to start working on getting my car insured.  My insurance
company is Farmers, and my agent claims that for a stated value policy,
I must have a value stated by a dealer or other appraiser.  Anybody else
use Farmers that could give me more info?  Also, what methods do I use
to get an accurate value for the car?  I know I'll have about $6000 in
this car, some receipted, some not (used parts, etc).  I am heading to
the mgcars.org site to see what people are asking for the cars.  Thanks!

adrian
75 Midget soon-to-be assembled (I hope)

--
J. Adrian Barnes