Re: Midget Workshop Manual Follow-up

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
To: hubbard@idir.net
Subject: Re: Midget Workshop Manual Follow-up
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:51:36 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On 03/10/99 18:13:32 you wrote:

>Well, the workshop manual question is a little less crucial now, though
>am curious.  I was just outbid on the 1971 edition with only 5 minutes
>go.  So, I'm saved from my own foolishness in not seeing that this
would
>not cover my '74 and '73 in time.
>
>Philip
>1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos

Phil,
Go to this address:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/quicksearch-query/002-1158624-1731610

It is the search results for MG Midget repair manuals at Amazon.com

You can purchase a new Bentley manual for $40.00 and the Haynes manual
for $14.36 plus shipping. The Haynes is listed as backordered, but for
$60.00+ you can have all the printed material you will need to fiddle
and fix.

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6