Re: welded diffs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM>
Subject: Re: welded diffs
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:30:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Exactly what I hear about them.  Pitch it in...catch and slide it
around.

I used to race Karts and they have solid axles and sticky rear
tires.  Same technique.

I give you real world experience once I try it out,

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!