Re: The painted car

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The painted car
From: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:42:28 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sure sounds like it is beautiful and I know how you feel, kind of makes it
all worthwhile when you see it all new and pretty. You really need to wait 1
to 2 weeks before cutting and buffing out the paint though. It will give the
paint time to evaporate out all the solvents and cure. You will end up with
a much deeper shine and a much better job. As a friend of mine says "The
Longer The Better"

Leo