Re: polo update #2 maybe

To: nory_midget@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: polo update #2 maybe
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:27:20 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/12/99 9:37:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nory_midget@yahoo.com writes:

<< >I never did find out what LRV stands
 >for

 Hmmm....  if LBC = Little British Car, then maybe LRV = Little
 Recreational Vehicle? >>

Thanks, Nory.  We have determined that it is probably Light Recreational
Vehicle.  The Japanese version of the car is still available and is called the
RVR (with the first R backwards!) which apparently stands for Recreational
Vehicle Runner.  (In Japanese, of course!)

Check out the web site at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/5724/index.html

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (5 seat Micro-Van)