Here's What's Wrong With it

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Here's What's Wrong With it
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:03:20 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
After more searching I found this ad, it's now down to $3500:

1961, Austin  fiberglass after , 31K miles, $3,500/OBO

Options   Exterior Color - Red
Interior Color - Black
6-cyl.
Classic Car
Two Door
Manual Transmission

Description   WILL TRADE FOR A PICK UP TRUCK! has fiberglass aftermarket
body(looks like baby corvette) 5 spd,wire wheels,sweet,show it or road rally
this summer! E mail to: thunder_rolls_inc@yahoo.com or call 937-382-8998

Vehicle ID   HBT7L/11020

Larry Miller "Dance like nobody's watching"
59 Bugeye (Being Ripped Apart)
60 Bugeye (If I Can Just Get This DCOE To Work)
78 911 SC Targa (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://ado13.com