E-brake simple question,

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: E-brake simple question,
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:04:40 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I thought I was done with the brakes! always stuff to fix....

    My emergency (parking) brake arms have seen better days. The hole where the
bolt attaches it to the E-brake rod is OVAL. and the actual bolt is about half
its
thickness where it used to rub on the arm. Do you know what I'm talking about?
It's
like that on both sides. Moss Motors doesn't carry the new part. What people
should
I try next? any recommendations? any part sellers on the list? I guess I could
jimmy it with a piece of steel pipe & a new bolt, but I would rather fix it
correctly. This is on a 69 sprite with drums in the rear, and (NEW!) discs up
front.

As always, any & all help is very greatly appreciated.....

Toby