Re: Re: Classic Motorbooks

To: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, Healeys@autox.team.net, Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Classic Motorbooks
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 09:03:42 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Why does the color of the same car look so different in the British
Car mag photo than it does on the Classic Motorbooks Catalog?
Lighting?  I mean, I know it's the same car (plates match), but the
color looks so different in the two pictures.  On the catalog, it
looks more like one of the modern "pearl" type paints.

(I like the color on the catalog, but hate the color in the mag)

==

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.