Remaining 79 Midget parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Remaining 79 Midget parts
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:21:30 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thank you to those who have bought some parts off me from this 79 Midget
that I am parting out. You have really made a differnce to me. I have
had a few of you ask what I have left so I will post a quick list of the
major parts. Thanx again for your help. Here goes:

-windscreen frame(glass broken)
-two doors,biscuit trim panels
-complete dash,top ripped as par usual
-steering column(less key)
-front and rear armstrong lever arm shocks(good condition)
-front and rear springs(good)
-front bumper (good)
-rear bumper (fair- one depression but no tear)
-four rusty but usable Rostyle wheels(will clean up ok)
-two good fenders,no apparent rust on them
-heater box with fan
-brake and clutch master cylinders
-radiator and shroud(both good)
-driveshaft

Sorry to use bandwidth for this but right now this is my only source of
income until I find a new job. Which I hope will be soon.