Re: Thanks! (new web site) and a question

To: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks! (new web site) and a question
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:22:20 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark Endicott wrote:
  My question of today is what do you
> like and dislike about this, new to many, way of communicating?  How
> has this list helped you?

I love every aspect of the list. Good and bad.
Nothing and no one is perfect but us Spridgeteers are damn close!!!

This list has found me new friends world wide. Friends I have never met
along with friends who share weekends under the same roof.
The list keeps me "in touch" with my hobby everyday.
The list allows me to help others overcome their problems.
The list teaches me how to overcome my problems.
The list corrects and/or proves my mistakes or misinformation.
The list informs me as to the latest upgrades for my car.
The list greatly aids in quality parts (new and used)
The list will prove that a lot of us think alike. It's uncanny!
The list sure beats whatever is on TV.
The list is the greatest.

--
Frank Clarici