Re: Rubber Floors for Mark I Midgets

To: "Speichinger, Leo (LDSP)" <LDSP@chevron.com>
Subject: Re: Rubber Floors for Mark I Midgets
From: "Bob Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:38:08 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Leo,

No, they are not the same.  (The size is the same, but the patterns are
different.  The Sprites have a ribbed pattern while the Midgets have a
"splatter" type pattern.)  However, you may be in luck as there was an ad
in "Practical Classics" several months ago by a company making the Sprite
rubber floors.  I don't remember the name of the company or which issue it
was in because all my cars are Midgets and I didn't pay too much attention
to it.  I do remember that it was a company in England, though.

Good Luck,
Bob