You don't have to go far

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: You don't have to go far
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:57:41 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Today, my second day at my new employ, I had set my computer wallpaper to
the 'contour' of my Sprite and replaced the hourglass with Amy's leaking
Midget cursor and one of the other developers was helping bebug the software
settings on my machine.

When he minimized the app, "Hey, that looks like a Midget!  I used to have
one of those, but I had to sell it to pay for University."

How long before I convince him to buy another LBC?  I've already got my
neighbour looking!  Hey, maybe I shouldn't be doing this?  What with supply
and demand and all!

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette