Re: New Guys

To: "MacLennan & Peirson" <camp@televar.com>
Subject: Re: New Guys
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:10:35 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Chuck and Charlie,

Your story sounds familiar.  My father and I took my bugeye out of a junk
yard when I was 14 and my father 48. The math works out pretty close to you
guys.

I didn't think much about it at the time but during that period when most
of my friends couldn't stand their fathers I was spending countless hours
with mine in the garage bashing knuckles and stripping paint.  We were
friends and have been for all but very brief periods in my life.  I'm sure
the time spent on the car had a lot to do with that.

I'm now 40 with a son of my own.  My Pop is 74 and his health is failing.
I could lose him any time now.  But I still have that car and I'll always
feel his presence whenever I touch it.

Good Luck.
Enjoy the time together.
Take lots of pictures.