Re: injuries of war...errrr...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: injuries of war...errrr...
From: Leigh Ellen Johnson <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:55:23 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A friend of mine was working on the cobra he's building.  Couldn't get the
grinder into a tight spot, so he took the guard off...grinder collapses and
bits go everywhere - including a piece through the wall of his garage and a
piece through his face.  It took the microsurgeons 3 hours to put his jaw,
cheekbone and soft fleshy bits back together and he now sports a scar from
the corner of his mouth up his jaw line to his ear.

Always think safety guys - if you're not around to use it, who's going to
end up with your LBC......?  (Please don't let it be the brother of mine
who drives his cars into the ground :) !)

Cheers
Leigh Ellen

In a message dated 3/17/99 9:22:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, tob@taltec.net