RE: Question about tranny

To: "'Metallian6@aol.com'" <Metallian6@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Question about tranny
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:03:03 -0800
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'd at least open up the side, look for brass in the oil and on the bottom
of the interior, look for play in any of the shafts....  I was burned by
this, Put a "rebuilt before it was parked" tranny in only to discover that
First gear was going, second was gone and reverse stuck. Wish I had look it
over before hand.