Shamelessly Promoting Springthing

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgetlist <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shamelessly Promoting Springthing
From: BGAHC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:03:45 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
We're are only about 5 weeks away from Springthing 99 and rooms are going
fast. Check out our web site at
http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/springthing99.html and register today.

This year we are going to gather in Bardstown, KY on the weekend of April 23,
24 and 25th.  On Friday night we will open hospitality in the late afternoon
to greet the arriving participants. We will have plenty to snack on in the
hospitality room.  Later that evening in the hospitality room we will have a
very unusual FunKhana.  The theme for the weekend is the Kentucky Derby of
horse racing.  Wear your silks and get in the groove.

Saturday will have the unusual car show and rally.  Emphasis on both is easy
going fun and relaxation.  The rally will stop at a distillery in the area for
a short tour and visit.  Later that afternoon you will return to more
opportunities to enjoy friendship in the hospitality room.  The banquet that
evening will have a silent auction of non Healey parts and a regular auction
of Healey related things. Sunday we will gather for good-byes and you can even
sleep late if you like. There is a golf course adjoining the property if you
are so inclined. Antique shopping is also very popular in Bardstown.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY