Re: Women Drivers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Women Drivers
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 01:12:00 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/19/99 7:25:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
branch@valinet.com writes:

<< The funniest and most dangerous I've ever seen was a guy playing the
 mandolin on the highway going about 65MPH.  Yes he was in the drivers seat!!

Ok.....I think some people have gone totaly nuts. The most dangerous thing I
have done while driving is side swiping a few mail boxs while slaping a spider
on my dash. I wound up side ways in a ditch. That was in a 1983 Ford
Thunderbird. But somehow I didn't think it was very funny at the time it
happened. :-)

James
Florida
1962 A-H Sprite
Web site link:  <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>
1962 Austin-Healey Sprite Restoration</A>