Re: 5 speed

To: "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 5 speed
From: "Dave" <dgfox@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:09:03 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jeff,
 Check around at your local tow yards.
I got mine at an abandoned vehicle auction the tow company holds
weekly. Paid  $40 for the whole car ('79 210) removed the tranny,speedo
cable
driveshaft yoke and shift lever then had the rest hauled away for free
by a junk dealer.

good luck,
Dave
'67 Midget (5-speed in corner of garage waiting for when I have to remove
the
engine)