Re: Insurance (sorry!)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Insurance (sorry!)
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:46:16 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
State Farm insurance has just announced Agreed Value Coverage in
Virginia (I do not know about other states).  I have to provide
photos of my car, I don't need an appraisal due to value.

If you live in Virginia I will be happy to answer any questions,
put you in touch with a good agent, or write you coverage for your
classic car at Agreed Value.

You may want to check with your local Agent as I can only represent
State Farm in Virginia.

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club

STATE FARM AGENT

Richmond VA
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!