SICP Parts

To: <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>, <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: SICP Parts
From: "Fred Pixley" <fpixley@kingston.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 07:08:49 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:40:16 -0500
>From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
>Subject: Re: Fel-Pro Head Gasket

>David Ramsey wrote:
>>
>> The head gasket in the Fel-Pro 948/1098 set is made in England and has
the number AF070-N stamped on it.  Can any of you >>guys on the other side
of the pond tell me who makes this head gasket and can I get the same one
for less than the $30 US my >>dealer charges me for the Fel-Pro head set?
>>                 Crash

>>Crash

>SICP has a sale on Asbestos (the good ones but don't tell the EPA this)
>Head gaskets. $2.83 each or something like that. Not $3. I just ordered
>a few.
>They also list the head set (decoke set) for just under $6! Yup, I
>ordered a few of them too. Ring gears for $21, the list goes on. I spent
>a bunch of money this morning on parts I don'r need but have to have at
>those prices.

Tremendous deal, Frank. Where is SPIC located?  Do they have a parts counter
or are they strictly mail order?  Even with our 60 cent Canadian dollars you
can't go wrong.

Fred Pixley
Napanee, Ontario
Midgets, A40, BGT, Marina, Vauxhall, Nova