Aftermarket Seats

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Aftermarket Seats
From: Kroyell@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 00:08:39 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
For those of you interested in aftermarket seats I have got a connection with
the US importer of Corbeau seats and can get them for a good price. The
Classic Bucket model they offer is a great fit in our spridgets and has a nice
classic look. Also offered is the Clubman which fits but is a little on the
snug side because of the shoulder area side support. If you want more info on
models & dimensions check out there web site at http://www.corbeau.com

I hope that this is not a major violation of list rules, I just got excited
because of the connection I have got and thought I could help out some of my
fellow LBC lovers.

To help keep the mail straight please respond to yorkus@aol.com

Cheers

York Powell