Humor - Fiats and LBC's

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Humor - Fiats and LBC's
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:49:44 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry to clog bandwidth, but I thought you folks would appreciate a friend's
response to my thoughts on going to look at a Fiat (apologies to Ulix).
============================

SM,
I have the fever real bad right
now - thinking eye-talian, even.  There is a 124 Spider for $1100 or
reeded wind instrument (obo) at a dealer.  Approaches the edge of the
outer spheres of the LBC pleasure dome, and has a jump seat.  NOT a Little
Brit
Car (LBC), but still a good thing.  Talk me out of going to look at it,
please.

----Reply  Message:

Soave, Soave, Soave,
Your Email will be cut off and you will never again have access to the
Southern Britt Iron Resource.  And termites will eat your house.  You will
be (rightly) a laughingstock. Your P---s will shrink by 60%.  You will
develop B.O.  You will be forever shunned.

I had an X-1/9 at one point.  It still comes up on my permanent record and I
am stopped at three state borders and refused entry.

There are over 3,624 LBCs out there in the Sub 2K category.

No!  No!  Bad Anglophile!  Now go to your room!