"the complete offical SPRITE/MIDGET"?

To: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: "the complete offical SPRITE/MIDGET"?
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:32:53 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey I have this book and I just noticed its published by Bentley INC. So I have
the
manual you were all talking about ... good.. one less thing to get. here is the
best part. There are some hand written notes on the front cover, here are some
of
them.

"may many happy wishes come true"
Mel, 10/27/71

"Happy birthday"
Ellie

"To the yellow monster, down hill racer and its mastermind - Happy B-Day!"
Kaye 27 october 1971

heres the best one:
"If this doesn't help, next year you get Nasters What to do when your car is a
Lemon"
Love Jan..

I hope the book that came with the car isn't original from my car! Kinda strange
that they needed the bently manual 2 years after the car was made! Well then
again... maybe not!

Toby