Re: Painting dash and RE: Sprite Tuning Video

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painting dash and RE: Sprite Tuning Video
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 07:28:46 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/3/99 4:01:47 AM EST, Bkitterer@aol.com writes:

<< mount three heat lamps along the top >>

Now that is a good idea.  I found that no matter how I positioned the dash,
our disadvantage of having just ONE sun always left parts of it shadowed and
I had to keep turning it to get even heating.  Still turned out crappily
(sic).  Some far-away planets have more than one Sun--considered taking it
there for the Krinkle.  But Bob and Annice  just saved me the expense of the
trip.  Thanks guys!  8^)

Seriously--Good idea.

David