Coming soon to a store near you: Healium, the toy

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coming soon to a store near you: Healium, the toy
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@usit.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 20:16:57 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, it's not coming *too* soon, but I can't wait a year to tell you guys
about this.

They're going to make a die-cast car out of Healium.

I got an e-mail from a guy at Playing Mantis, the folks who make Johnny
Lightning models.  They're putting together a line of British cars, and they
spotted Healium on the web.  I wrote back and told them that they really
shouldn't use my car if they were looking for an original bugeye, but they
said they were going to do an original example as well as a street-prepared
one.  They liked Healium's personality!

I'm sending them pictures and paint samples and such, but it will take about
a year before it hits the shelves.

I guess I'll let you guys know when that happens.  (<-- The understatement of
the year.)

Forgive me for bragging, but I'm about to explode!
Amy