Re: Intake Backfiring

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Intake Backfiring
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 12:47:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Michael,
        Beware the mixture isn't lean. This can accelerate the eventual cracking
and demise of your manifold. Does your cat glow? (no,no,no..... not THAT
cat). Verify your timing. Hole in the diaphragm (no,no.......) in your
Stromberg? Look for vacuum leaks. All easy stuff that shouldn't be ignored.
FWIW   Peter C.