Re: Speaking of Midget keys... What about Sprites?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaking of Midget keys... What about Sprites?
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 00:21:51 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com wrote:

> Good suggestion Mark... but a '62 MKII does not have door locks... don't
> even have external door handles.
>
> -Drew
Backwards...Hillbilly...No drivin cars......no door handles, guess they
want us all to jump in over the doors like them Duke boys....Whats
next...a place to put your crossbow cause they won't let em carry
rifles...

Mark Snowdon, stupified after 8 hours in a rollback.

PS, Peter, won't need the tow for my Buick, as I picked her up this
evening, hope to have it back on the road within a day or two. Let me
know if you want to pick up those other bits this weekend.