Re: Turn signal lens and bulb color

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn signal lens and bulb color
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 18:19:37 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul,

My '65 has clear lenses with clear bulbs (2 bulbs each side).  One of the
bulbs on each side has an additional coloured internal lense over the clear
bulb for the signal light.  You can still get all of the parts from MOSS or
similar except for the base.  I have no idea of the quality, etc.  But ...
their catalogue should give you an exploded view.  I am beginning to look
for some good bases (especially left side) since I have 2 right hand
fixtures mounted.  My car was involved in some sort of mild mid to left side
front ender?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette