Re: Gas tank question

To: Metallian6@aol.com
Subject: Re: Gas tank question
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 16:09:28 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi James,

I was refered to my local radiator shop, They have a coating for the
inside that will protect it for life.  It looks like a hard tar but
doesn't breakdown in gas.  It has even repaired a minor pin hole in
mine.  Works great.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby