Re: Ignition Wire Markers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ignition Wire Markers
From: "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 08:51:54 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm lucky here. My wires have numbers molded into the little cap that
goes over the spark plug. Wouldnt know where to get them though and
i'd reckon that theyre possibly extinct anyway ,by the apparent age
of the wires.

digest@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,"mgs-digest list"
<mgs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Ignition Wire Markers
>Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 08:40:19 -0400
>
>Not for concourse, but just for me:  I put wire ties on the ig.
wires; 1 for