new subscriber

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: new subscriber
From: Travis G Elliott <TGElliott@infoave.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 08:30:10 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Hello everyone,

My name is Travis, and I have a LBC problem.  No seriously, I have a 79 MGM
1500 that I have owned since new as my first car.( lots of laughs and
hardships).  14 years ago I parked it in a garage with the last of my many
clutch problems and started driving a transportation car.( no fun, just
transportation).

Last year on a vacation on the blue ridge parkway, I ran across an MG group
on a rally.  The Flame was instantly rekindled.  I got my Midget out of the
garage and am now in the middle of a total resto.

Through ebay, I met up with Kevin Valentine, and he told me about team.net,
BEST info I ever found on the net!!!

Thanks Kevin.

Glad to be on board,

Travis Elliott