Re: legit question

To: TGElliott@infoave.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: legit question
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 14:00:18 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/4/1999  0:07:00AM,  TGElliott@infoave.net writes:

<< Now that all the new has been worn off,  Has anyone tried the Kent road
 grind Camshaft, that vicky brits sells?

 I'm in the middle of an engine rebuild and want a little more umph ! out of
 my 1500 (triumph motor, curse british leyland). >>

Hi Travis,

If you want a hot 1500 motor you could do a lot worse than contact APT at
aptfast.com.  They have some of their own cam grinds as well as the Kent
grinds and various cylinder heads.  I guess they must also be able to do
something to the bottom end to hold it altogether too!!!

Daniel1312