Re: Riddle me this..... (no LBC) new riddle...

Subject: Re: Riddle me this..... (no LBC) new riddle...
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 05:20:03 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>How about this one?  If a Macedonian airliner carrying Kosovar refugees
>crashes on the Yugoslav/ Albanian border, where do you bury the survivors?

how did the airliner crash?
actually the sad thing is... they probably would bury the survivors.

new riddle. I couldn't resist.... (happend 2 weeks ago) here you go: this is
a technique used by some college kids to sound smart. What is this kid
trying to say in his paper? (HINT: it's a well known saying)

"Members of the genus homo sapiens who maintain an abode within a permanent
or semipermanent structure composed at least partially or wholly of
vitreous, transparent material would find it sagacious to refrain from
hurling projectiles of natural material."

??

Toby Atwater,   Santa Barbara, CA, tob@taltec.net
1969 Austin Healey Sprite, mk 4 "noname" (in restoration!)
1971 FJ-40 Toyota Land Cruiser "BEEF" (daily driver.. stock everything)