As Linn Westcott would say..

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: As Linn Westcott would say..
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 00:28:29 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank Clarici wrote:
> learned about this when I was into model railroading and soap added to
> watered down glue made the stuff flow better. Modelers called this "wet
> water".

And don't forget to dilute the glue 50/50.....Old Model RR myself. I
thought your name sounded familiar, did you write any article for RMC or
MR? Or maybe we have met at a national meet. I used to hang around Pete
Moffat, and some of the other Southern Ontario model RR's.

Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC

PS. been itching to start a new layout, but with ten cars in the shop or
backyard and only two of them driveable, my time is a bit thin.