Re: Fw: HEALEY STOLEN TODAY

To: jchurch7@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: HEALEY STOLEN TODAY
From: LBCarNut@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:51:47 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/12/99 10:35:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jchurch7@home.com writes:

>  > Description
>  > Red over Black 2 seat Tricarb, just finished restoration.
>  > Serial HBN7L17693
>  >
>  > If anyone has any information, or thinks they see this car, please
>  > contact John or Ann Jones, 704-843-5821.
>  > The car was stolen from suburban Charlotte, NC, in the afternoon of
>  > April 12.
I know this car well, it in excellent condition. It is one of only 355 two
seater tri carbs made. John blew a tire on the dyno last month and did some
damage to his fender. He only got it back from the body shop last week just
in time for the show at the speedway yesterday. I sincerely hope that this
car is recovered quickly and safely. You could not hope to meet a nicer
couple than John and Ann.
Praying for a safe return.
Peter S.
Charlotte NC.