RE: anti freeze & corrosion,soluble oil

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: anti freeze & corrosion,soluble oil
From: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 99 17:36:12 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>Andy:
>Where can I get the Castrol water soluble oil?
>When you say "a can"  how much is that?

  I dunno if it's the same stuff, but "Solder Seal" sells an
anticorrosion product (dunno the name) that's supposed to be
real good.  It's supposed to be very effective on cars with
iron blocks and aluminum heads.
  The old Miller & Norburn BMW aftermarket high-performance
shop used to list it as "Mother Miller's Miracle Mouse Milk". :-)
Their people swore by it.  They built and maintained Nick Craw's
IMSA RS championship BMW's.
    Ed in NC

 "Ivanova is always right.  I will listen to Ivanova.  I will not
 ignore Ivanova's recommendations.  Ivanova is God.  And if this ever
 happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out."
                             - Lt. Cdr. Susan Ivanova